Monaghan AeroEclipse II Breath Actuated Nebulizer
Monaghan AeroEclipse II Breath Actuated Nebulizer creates aerosol in precise response to the patients inspiratory maneuver. It enhances breath actuation while continuing to deliver high, effective respirable dose with faster treatment times. This nebulizer provides patient on-demand therapy with less medication waste, higher drug delivery efficiency and safer working environments.
- Monaghan AeroEclipse II Breath Actuated Nebulizer includes:
- Supply tubing
- Built-in mode selector provides convenient, easy selection of breath actuated and continuous operational modes
- Green feed back button signals acuation and provides a visual assist to proper use and breathing technique
- Diaphragm and grid system enhance actuation sensitivity thereby lowering triggering point, only 15 lpm of inspiratory effort is required to trigger the device
- Mouth piece can be removed and replaced with monaghan medical disposable or reusable masks (not included)
- Can be used with an elbow mask adapter to accommodate any standard aerosol mask (not included)
- One-way exhalation valve virtually eliminates the mixing of inspirate and expirite
- Air entrainment through the back of the nebulizer conditions the aerosol and improves delivery to fine particle mass
- Ergonomic size and sharp fit comfortable in the hand
- Clarified polypropylene allows easy visualization of molded-in fill lines
- Molded-in fill lines 1/2mL to 6mL
- One-quarter turn assembly firmly attaches top to cup
- Also available (separately):
- Monaghan AeroEclipse Disposable Aerosol Mask (Code 65850)
- Integrated Mode Selector and Biofeedback:
- A built-in mode selector provides convenient, easy selection of breath actuated or continuous operational mode. Unique biofeedback button provides visual confirmation and encourages proper breathing technique.
- Lower Triggering Point:
- By activating at only 15 lpm of inspiratory pressure, more clinical situations can be accommodated from pediatric breathing patterns to mask treatments. The new AeroEclipse II BAN supports breath actuated protocols.
- Proven Pharmacoeconomic Results:
- Published studies show the AeroEclipse BAN can reduce missed and PRN treatments and minimize treatment time resulting in demonstrable reductions in the cost of care.
No reviews yet